Friday, May 18, 2012

The Height of Geekdom


 When my guys recently mastered Justice League Monopoly, I thought we had found the height of super hero, sci-fi geekness.  I was wrong.  For Christopher's 10th birthday, along came Star Wars Monopoly.  I could not even watch them play because this game was so intricately involved in the plot of those movies, of which I also did not understand when I watched them.

Above... The money does not look like money.  I don't know what that stuff even is.
Below... Instead of buying houses and hotels, you buy little space ships and other little space ships, depending on whether you are on a dark side or a light side.  I'm completely lost.

 This thing has....I kid you not...its own language decoder in the instructions.  Disney Princess is SO much easier to play than this.




WHATEVER HAPPENED TO CANDYLAND???  
I could play Candyland.

1 comment: