Monday, March 19, 2012

Easter Pics

Can you smell it in the air??? Easter in only a few weeks away! My favorite time of year, by far. Yes, even better than Christmas! The temperature reached 80 degrees here today in Cincinnati, the sky was blue, and the Easter clothes were hanging in the closet. So I had to do it: wrangled the children up to the Withrow Nature Preserve right after school and did my very favorite thing in the world... took some pictures of my babies.













My eyes about fell out of their sockets when I saw the pictures of Anna Jean on the computer screen when I got home. It's hard to believe that Anna is only four in these shots: she looks like such a grown-up, Southern young lady. (And YES, my children are very Southern, even though we're north of the Ohio River.) Anna loves wearing hats and gloves and pretty dresses, and she LOVES posing for pictures... Heaven help us twelve years from now!












No comments:

Post a Comment