Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

2012 is upon us, and I have a feeling that it's going to be the best year yet. God has big plans for me this year... I just know it! I'm so excited to see what He has planned for me and my family over the next twelve months...

So in tradition of New Year's Day, I have compiled a list of 2012 resolutions (in no particular order). Here goes!


  • Transfer all my old VHS home videos over to DVD.



  • Fit comfortably into my favorite new Levi's 512's.



  • Catch-up on all my scrapbooks.



  • Finish the stack of books which I have begun but not finished.



  • Begin learning to play the violin, which I have been aspiring to do for years.



  • Re-finish my bedroom furniture.



  • Learn to talk inteligably about Star Wars with my sons. And sound somewhat interested about it.



  • Learn to make the perfect souffle. Chocolate or cheese. I haven't decided.



  • Strive to be a more patient mother to my children, a more loving wife to my husband.



  • Finish the napping blanket that I have been crochetting for my husband for two years. It's going to be extra long so that it covers his 6'3" frame, and his little feet don't have to stick out and be cold like they do in blankets now.



  • Get to know Jesus better.



May 2012 be a blessed year for you, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment