Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Few More Christmas Memories....

My Last Few Fond Memories of Christmas 2011....


* Candlelight Service at CPBC on Christmas Eve. Always my favorite night of the year.


* The following thank you letter I received (I am the "Ma'am" in the picture) from one of the children whom our food pantry Christmas baskets fed. That brown box in the picture is our box of food. This picture made it worth all the hours of work.



* Nothing beats Christmas on Sunday! We had a great service Sunday morning - packed with guests, some of whose churches around us were closed - and came home to tear into packages.


* Christmas with a 9, 7, and 4 year old. What a treat!


Below, John is my child who is happy with aboslutely everything...


Christopher got his fill of action figures. This was a Star Wars year for sure. Anna's first ride on her brand new bike!

* Visiting family and friends in West Virginia.


Tim's parents...



My family...



Our friends Tim and Diana, AJ and Alison...

No comments:

Post a Comment