Monday, June 27, 2011

John's Birthday List

July 28th is John's 7th birthday. I asked him to make me a list of ideas of things he'd like for his birthday. It's a hoot. Here it goes, in John's own words:

Light up light saver

Looney Tunes movie

a hug

Dare Devil action figure

Darth Vator mask

Iron Man Mask

Raisin Bran

pizza

Chips Ahoey Chewy Gooey cookies

Oreo Cookies

A shirt that says I love my mom

Scorpion action figure

Shocker action figure

Craven action figure

Star Wars cake

fudge bars

peaches

A Star Wars t-shirt
stickers

a trip to Chuck-E-Cheese



FYI... We DO feed John. He honestly does not need to ask for food for his birthday. He just really likes food.



Other Johnisms As of Late
Upon getting out of bed: "Mommy, thank you for buying my soft bed. It's so comfortable. And it's a whole lot better than sleeping on the floor."

Upon seeing Mommy working at the computer, without wearing my glasses: "Mommy, I'm glad you're not wearing your glasses. I like your old face better."

Upon waking up in the morning: "Mommy, I missed you while I was sleeping."

Upon eating at a Chinese buffet: "I really like this food. I wish I lived in China."




No comments:

Post a Comment