Friday, April 3, 2015

Happy Easter!

"He is not here!  For He has been resurrected, just as He said.  
Come and see the place where He lay." -Matthew 28:6 HCSB

Celebrating this most glorious of all holidays!  I took the kids' Easter pictures in the magnificent Elizabethan Gardens of Manteo, North Carolina.  
 John, age 10


Anna Jean, age 7

Christopher, age 12










Thank you, Lord, for dying on an old rugged cross to save me from my sins.

Thank you, Lord, that You did not stay dead, but that You rose again and conquered the grave!

Thank you, Lord, for the beauty of spring and the joy of Easter.

Thank you, Lord, for three children and a husband whom I love more than life itself.

And thank you, Lord, that I am filled with a renewed sense of hope
that you are working great and awesome plans for my family!
-Kara



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your beautiful family with us. I know that they are beautiful inside too!
    HE HAS RISEN, HE HAS RISEN INDEED!!!

    ReplyDelete