Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Last Pics from the Weekend

Here are the last few pics from our excursion to Bowling Green last weekend. My oldest brother Doak came through town from Nashville on his way to WV and graciously met us for breakfast at Denny's. Tim's 1st Grand Slam Breakfast. The cave area was full of these "blue holes." They were cool!
Our friends the Bisigs are the most photogenic family I've ever known! How do they get everyone to look at the camera and smile at the same time like that?! We absolutely love their family: they're such an encouragement to us. And always a listening ear. Daryl Bisig never ceases to make me laugh.
Thank you Bisigs!



Below, Tim and Daryl tried to navigate their way through the woods to the wedding cave for the rehearsal. Humorous. A few remaining memories of the Corvette museum...
One of the cars at the museum only had 5 miles on it! The priceless Vet was driven off the assembly line, loaded onto a tractor trailer, and taken the Corvette museum. The massive machine of power had never been taken for a cruise. That's going to be a sermon illustration for my husband one day...mark my words!




OK. I'm not afraid to laugh at myself.

That is the face of myself after....gulp....discovering that I had mistakenly cut the groom's cake before the bride and groom had the opportunity to cut it themselves and have their picture taken infront of it! Most embarassing moment ever!!! I'm so sorry, John and Rachel!



No comments:

Post a Comment