Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Can anyone identify this thing we saw in the sky?

Last Friday, the clouds parted and the sky turned this odd shade of.....blue, and there was this crazy-looking shiny thing up in the sky. I vaguely have a recognition of seeing it before, but I can't quite remember it. After having the rainiest month in Cincinnati's history (April), and having an almost equally as wet May, I was amazed by this funny-looking object, so I took a picture of it to see if any of you could ID it for me. Whatever it was, it made the rain stop and warmed-up the temperatures. So we headed OUT OF THE HOUSE for the evening: yee-ha! We went to one of our very favorite parks, Miami Meadows, which is near the boys' school.








(above) John has lost one of his 2 front teeth, and the other is just hanging on.








(below) Anna LOVES to feed the ducks!

No comments:

Post a Comment