Saturday, January 10, 2015


17 years ago today I married my amazing husband.

And after all these years together, I can still say...

...I believe that the greatest Earthly gift I can give my children is a loving, faithful, passionate marriage to their father.

...I believe that my husband Tim truly loves his wife as Christ loves the church and he sacrifices himself for her daily.

...I believe that a marriage has the ability to grow stronger with each year that passes, even in a world that does its best to destroy, ridicule, and distort marriage.

...I believe that a marriage must be fed or it will starve to death.

...I believe in celebrating anniversaries!

...I believe that marriage is one of God's greatest blessings to mankind, and that my husband is one of God's greatest blessings to me.




What a happy and holy fashion it is that those who love one another 
should rest on the same pillow. 
 --Nathaniel Hawthorne 



1 comment:

  1. sent you both an e-card. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete