Saturday, January 8, 2011

Here.




In honor of my 13th anniversary, I've dug through our family photos and chosen a few of my favorites. 

Happy Anniversary, Tim.
Can't wait for the next 13!!!
The above picture was the very first picture ever taken of us together. We were chaperoning a youth trip to King's Island, which is ironically just around the corner from us now. I was in college, and Tim was my pastor. I'm so thankful that our life together has always revolved around serving Jesus, even from the beginning.
These were our engagement pictures in 1997.

Here's the big day! January 10th, 1998.

We've lived a lot of life in 13 short years...

The above and below pictures were taken in Tim's office at Good Shepherd Baptist Church in Scott Depot, WV. Those were wonderful years at that church...


This picture was on one of our anniversaries. 

This was at a Valentine's Banquet at Good Shepherd.



Tim and I have worked about a thousand vacation Bible Schools!

This was when Tim and I were on our way to chaperone a prom at Poca High School, where I taught.


This picture was when I was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding.


This was when Tim and I were dressed-up for one of Terrie Hannah's wonderful dramatic contatas.

We've had graduations....


Marshall University 1998,
Kara's Bachelor's Degree


Luther Rice Seminary 2000
Tim's Masters of Divinity
Liberty University 2003
Tim's Masters of Arts in Religion

Liberty University 2006
Tim's Doctorate of Ministry

We've had babies....

Christopher Alan
8 lbs, 10 oz.
May 2002


Our first moments as parents...
Do we look terrified, or what?!

John Walker
9 lbs., 12 oz.
July 2004


Anna Jean
At 8 lbs., 4 oz., she was the "runt" of our litter
August 2007




We've traveled....

Outer Banks, 2000

Aruba, 2001


Niagara Falls, 2001


It has been such a great life together!
















I'll conclude by dedicating the lyrics to my favorite Rascal Flatts song...


And I wouldn't change a thing

I'd walk right back through the rain

Back to every broken heart on the day that it was breaking

And I'd re-live all the years

And be thankful for the tears

I've cried with every stumbled step that led to you

And got me here

Right here.


I LOVE YOU TIM!!!!